Our Core Values
Habits of Feedback
- Feedback is a gift
- I share my thoughts and ideas with others in small and large groups.
- I effectively express my feelings and my needs and listen when others express their feelings and needs.
Habits of Being All In
- I always show up to school on time and ready for class when it starts.
- I meet deadlines.
- I follow routines and protocols for school, without reminders or consequences.
- I stay focused, pay attention, and continue in my efforts until I get it.
- I strive every day to do one small thing better than I did it yesterday
- I finish what I start
Habits of Ubuntu
- I am because we are
- Your success is my success
- I believe that adults and teammates are rooting for me to be successful and I am rooting for them too.
ENGAGE YOUR PEERS.
Habits of Engaging Your Peers
- I collaborate effectively with scholars, families, school leaders and other teachers on tasks and projects
- I find solutions that respect others’ feelings and perspectives.
- I forgive and start fresh when someone apologizes.
Habits of Humility
- I notice and recognize what others do for me by saying “thank you.”
- I notice and recognize what has improved or what is going well in each situation
- I own my actions and apologize when I make a mistake.